Sunday, May 31

sew, mama, sew WINNER!!!

surreal.
What a whirlwind the last few days have been. The number (and quality!) of comments I've received on my little creation has been overwhelming. Thanks for all the love, everyone!
It is fun to create, and even more fun when other people love what you create!
There were a couple of you who wanted a tutorial or were interested in sewing your own. I'll see what I can put together in the next week or two.

So... the real news you're here for - - -

THE WINNER IS.... ROSEY LITTLE THINGS!
Blogger

roseylittlethings said...
Strawberries and raspberries are our faves! Darling dress!
May 27, 2009 10:24 AM

I know a lot of people use random.org - I like to do things a little differently. I printed off everyone's names on one single sheet of paper (small print!) and told my son to pick one and circle it. I have no idea what his thought process was, but figured that was pretty random.
So - please email me with the size you would like your dress to be, and your address & I'll get this sent off as soon as possible!!!

For all of you other sad folks out there, I am always selling at ArtFire - please check out some of my other items! Free shipping until June 10th if you mention SEW MAMA SEW in the checkout notes. If you email me with a custom order or request by June 10th, shipping is still free!

No comments: