Sunday, February 14

miss mary

Have you all visited The Handmade Dress? Samantha designs the sweetest dresses. Here's her latest that I tested... Miss Mary. It's a beautiful wrap dress - V neckline and gathered skirt. The other pattern view (that I haven't sewn yet) has an A-line skirt.
I'm not really happy with my sash-sewing and tying abilities, but I love the neckline & length of the dress. Her pattern is well-written - it's just my own issues.
Most importantly, Abby loved it! She twirled around, danced with her brother, and generally grinned her little head off the whole time she was wearing it!

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Abby looks darling in that dress, and thanks for introducing me to a great new sewing blog!

JoyLeanne said...

adorable! I love the fabric choice. I've been eying that fabric but wasn't sure what to make with it.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

you did a wonderful job!... super, super cute!!