Tuesday, September 1

time for a seasonal vote

I've been busy getting my plans together for fall stuff. Now that I have 4 afternoons a week with a school kid and a napper, I hope to be able to really get a lot more crafting time!!!!

Here's what I started last week. I was gone this weekend and didn't have time to photograph them until today.
Christmas dots - long sleeved, red ruffle

Christmas candy - long sleeved, red ruffle

Thanksgiving turkeys - yellow short sleeve, orange ruffle

Halloween dots - yellow short sleeved, black and white check ruffle

Fall leaves - tan short sleeved, orange ruffle

So what's your vote... should I leave the top plain and ready for an initial or for the customer to request something special? Or should I add my own designs (appliques or sayings) before I list them?

5 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

i think that turkey one is sooooo cute!
maybe a small applique would be a good addition... nothing real big though, since the prints are pretty "loud".

Melissa said...

I agree something small on the top would tie everything all together!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I think it needs something, but I would leave the decision of what that something is up to the buyer! Cute, cute, cute!

MaryAnne said...

These are all very cute! Any chance you could offer a few options for the buyer to choose from for the top for each dress?

Katidids said...

Those are so cute. I agree with Maryanne, offer the option..photo with the variouse appliques on and off the dress to let them choose. Cute either way but I think it would look great with them