Sunday, March 14

we're home!

I'm calling this our "Family Tree". It's one of my favorite pictures (taken at Animal Kingdom).


We had a wonderful, magical, busy week in Disney World. I won't make this a travel blog, but will tell you that we felt like there was still so much more to see and do - we can't wait to go back! Some of our favorites shows and rides - Mickey's Philharmagic, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Kilimanjaro Safari, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Beauty & the Beast, Lion King, Turtle Talk with Crush, and Soarin'. We met characters, watched fireworks, rode every kind of transportation, and had a lot of fun together as a family.
I'm looking forward to getting back to some of the everyday things, like sewing! I have a lot of work to reveal soon - new embroidery designs and the Tinkerbell purse tutorial. I'll be back with that later this week!!!

Oh - one of the best parts of yesterday - coming home to NO SNOW! (yes it was colder than Orlando, yes we were MUCH later than planned due to a cancelled flight, yes it was raining, but at least there's no more snow!!!!!) Spring is here!!!

No comments: