Friday, April 9

ladybug top


So - just a little something I made for the birthday girl.  It's a seersucker green fabric with butterflies, ladybugs and dots all over.  After I took the pictures, I decided to add some big red ladybug buttons where the straps meet the bodice.  She's going to wear it with black leggings.  I made pink knit capris, but I think it's going to be a little cool for her to wear them at the party.  I'll probably put a white onesie on underneath too.
It matches her new purse too!


{edited to add... check her out at her birthday party! and I linked up at a couple parties!}



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beth! This is adorable...I so wish I knew how to sew...my sis in law is coming by sometime to teach me sewing 101! We will see how that goes :) I also checked out your onesies in your etsy shop! Darling!
Thanks for linking up to Ta-dah Tuesday!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

How adorable!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!