Monday, April 26

storks cradle here I come! (& the winner!)

You may remember the onesies I made for my friend who had twins.  Thank goodness I got over to get a picture of them because they were the hit at my meeting today!!!!
I'm going to start off by making some display models of personalized onesies, then they will take orders for the shirts and hats.  Other items may be added at a later date, but this is a good place to start!  My stuff will be in a "real" store.  I'm pretty excited!

Thanks everyone for your ideas of what to take.  I appreciate your help!!!
As for the winner - I gave the responsibility to my son, the reigning king of the "Random" Club.  I said pick a number - 1-2-3-4-5 - and he said "3".  Why?  Because "my favorite numbers are 3... and 5!  And my favorite colors are orange and blue." So - congratulations go to

BloggerRebecca (who said...)
Some bucket hats for Summer with matching onesies. Modern, designer prints always go best, as well as cute boy prints like the little red car you had on one of your t's. Maybe even little shorts to match?
April 21, 2010 10:05 PM

Email me and we'll get a little something wrapped up and sent off to you!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

those little onesies are so cute!! and thanks so much for the win - can't wait for my little guy to wear one of your creations!

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Oh, happy day! How wonderful!!! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!