Thursday, August 12

playhouse - grocery store

The grocery store is next.
The great part is you could include all sorts of other fun felt foods from a play kitchen.  I realized as I was downloading the pictures that there was a stray orange that is not on the shelf.  Oops :)  The yummy chocolate donut is covered in vanilla frosting and lots of sprinkles (seed beads).
We made a box of mac & cheese and kept it in the grocery cart!

We included a lot of fruit to be weighed in the scale - bananas, apples, oranges, and grapes.

We also made sure to include some refrigerated goods - Orange Juice, Milk and butter.

My only problem is I keep on seeing more great felt food tutorials and I just want to keep filling up the grocery basket!

1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

This may be my favorite panel yet! Love all the cute food you made!