Monday, November 17

inspirations

I'm full of ideas and inspirations lately. Too bad I don't have the time to do them all. And that's just in the sewing corner of my world!!! Let alone home decorating, card-making, candy making and any other crafting variety! I have a friend coming over in a few minutes to place Christmas orders, and a phone order that just came in. Too bad there's 3 baskets of laundry calling my name.
However, I have a beautiful long to-do list and inspirations galore. I'm trying to make a lot of my Christmas presents this year, so I've been paying close attention to a variety of bloggers and I look forward to interpreting their fabulous ideas to work well for my recipients.

Here's my thanks for the last week... I've been a slacker. Let's just say thanks to my lovely son for loving his sister, helping me, and generally being a champ the last couple days. Thanks to my daughter for her long nap today and for cracking us up last night with the head-butting game with Conner. Thanks to my hubby for the flowers, keeping the kids busy, and doing his best to put up with 3 year old shenanigans.

Have a creative week...

No comments: