Friday, October 24

my big night out

So here I sit at the local Panera waiting for my friend to show up. My
awesome fabulous hubby came home from work a little early due to a
migraine he had slept off in the parking lot at work. He then said
I've got the kids - you go out tonight. And he hadn't even forgotten
I'm going out tomorrow too for a friends birthday party. How cool is he?

My big night out consists of soup in a bread bowl- perfect for the
rainy cold fall night here. Oh yeah, and a monster size frosted brownie for dessert! Then of course- Joann's. My friend is looking for fabric for a baby quilt and I was happy to join her in browsing. We found an adorable giraffe print for the front and big green polka dots for the back.

Lucky for me - thread was 50% off. And since this was my "big night out" I bought metallic brass thread. Shiny brass. How fun is that.

Thank goodness for thoughtful husbands, good friends, and little indulgent treats.

No comments: