Monday, January 26

going fishing, finally

OK. So here we go.
I'm gonna do it.
Really I am.
Changing the settings after this post.
I'm going to turn my crazy random ramblings into an internet sensation.

Well...ahem...maybe not an internet sensation - but at least I'm going to join the ranks of NUMEROUS other crafty folks out there sharing their ideas, thoughts, projects and lives.

Let me introduce myself by letting you backtrack a little...
check out my "naming" post and my "loves" post.
and the "fishing" post.

My disclaimers before you bookmark or blog-roll me...
1. I don't take fabulous pictures.
2. I am an erratic blogger. I don't even put pictures with every post. *gasp*
3. Sometimes I'm crabby. And I'm not afraid to vent about it.

However.... I am excited to join your world.
Hi!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge :). I'm going to nose around now!