Wednesday, December 23

christmas books...day 23

Bear Stays Up for Christmas - Karma Wilson
This is my story... gotta stay up, gotta stay up, can I FINALLY go to sleep? Feeling a little bit of the pre-holiday get-stuff-finished stress myself! Bear stays up to get everything ready for his friends, and crashes after the big event under the warmth of a quilt made by his friends. Sounds like a good deal to me!

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell - Lucille Colandro
This seasonal version of the classic rhyme is a favorite around here. Once again, why the heck would somebody swallow all this weird stuff, I don't know - but we love it! We look around at our stuff and make up our own verses too about swallowing our stuffed animals, ornaments, books, etc. Just don't try and get ME to swallow a bell!

No comments: