Thursday, December 17

snack bag

{Spoiler alert... if you're my father-in-law or want to be surprised at his present, look away NOW!}

I just can't wait until after Christmas to show off all the goodies I've been making!

My in-laws are going on a road trip to Florida in March, and I figured my father-in-law might like some yummy munchies for the long trip. So, I used a peanut can (leftover from when he made peanut brittle with us) and mod-podged it with some bandana paper. I used my Cuttlebug dies to cut the letters, and cut the denim star myself.

Put them in a bag with his initials, add a couple matching napkins, and he's good to go! I'll fill the cans later - have to check with my hubby and see what his dad's favorite candy is. One can for candy, one for cookies. I'll just refill them in March with a fresh batch of cookies for the big trip.

No comments: