Friday, April 10

be the thread official kick-off!!!!!

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Here's my new and improved blog. Whaddya think???
For those of you who visited my old Sew Personalized spot, this will look slightly familiar. All the old projects are still hidden in the archives here. (click on "sewing" or "clothing" over there under labels) I've just chosen to make it a little more chatty and hopefully a little more friendly. I'm going to be doing weekly book reviews too. I just can't stop myself.

Have you checked out my ArtFire shop yet? There's a "Rapid Cart" feature on the sidebar on the right - I've picked out a few items from my shop that you might be interested in. You can just click on the items right there and it will take you through the checkout process.
***Don't forget - if you order an item online this weekend you will receive 10% off. If you are local, shipping will be refunded to you upon delivery. If you are interested in the deal, but would rather place a custom order, please email me by Sunday night. All orders will be processed in the order they were received, beginning Monday.

Are you interested in hosting a workshop? Check out what my friends made at the very first workshop held in early March... please excuse the poor photo quality. I was in a hurry to get the items to them! I think we can have a lot of fun creating something together, so please contact me soon to reserve a date.

Thanks for your support of me in this crazy endeavor. If you ever want to comment, click on the place below that says "thread thoughts" - then you can share your excitement with me.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be full of birthday happenings and Easter rejoicing. Please stop back next week!!!

No comments: