Sunday, April 12

happy Easter...

and phew. The weekend is almost over. It's been a busy one!


We enjoyed a lovely meal of ham, pineapple salsa, scalloped potatoes, peas, fruit salad with poppyseed dressing, and chocolate fondue for dessert. Loved it all - but also loved the pretty bright blue egg next to the daffodil in the centerpiece. As always, loved the time with family - especially my aunt and brother who flew in from far away.

Thought I'd take a quick trip down memory lane...

This is me at my first Easter. I was 1 year old.

This is my daughter at her first Easter. She is also one year old. So, basically - I was bigger all around. Taller, bigger head, longer arms, and chubbier everything. My baby is such a little peanut! I was also (barely) walking, my daughter isn't quite there yet. Soon enough, I know.

Hope you all had a blessed day.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Very cool!

MaryAnne said...

Love the photos of you and your daughter in the same outfit at the same age!