Saturday, May 23

swap this

Dear Jen,
You said you like pink - orange and turquoise - and a little bit of green. I did what I could. Enjoy!
Do you think your daughter would like to draw a little something too?
I know she's a little young, but she'll want one just like her sister, right?
You live near Lake Michigan, right? Well, closer than I do for sure. I'm jealous! Enjoy the swimming this summer with your new toteable towel. And I hope your oldest daughter enjoys her new monogrammed pillowcase! (I forgot to take pictures of those things. oops.)

And last but not least... a little something special for your spring/ summer kitchen table - or the girl's room - or your room for that matter!
Hope you loved the package! I had fun thinking up these fun projects and expanding my color palette.
Fondly, your swap partner,
Beth

P.S. Crafty Mama - thanks for hooking us up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That runner is so fun!

HandbagsbyJen said...

I Love love love it all! Thanks so much and I hope that you will enjoy your stuff as much as I do mine.