Sunday, May 31

husqvarna viking parts

A few months ago, I got a new sewing machine - a BROTHER... and I LOVE IT! (almost as much as my real brother. haha.) However, I still have a few random parts from my Viking Designer SE that I'm willing to sell to the highest bidder. I will list them on ebay soon, but figured I'd ask here first. Anybody interested in any of the following?
Mini Embroidery Hoop (40x40)
Quilter's Do-It-All Hoop (150x150) - with heavy and light frame parts
Mega Hoop (360x150)
bias binder foot
a few embroidery collections - #18, flowers & frames #119, classic fashion #114
3rd edition foot book
accessory user's guide


Just email me if you're interested and want details.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I don't even know what those are for!! :) I just bought a sapphire 870 and learning all the bells and whistles!

zees5 said...

Hmmm. Not sure - is it embroidery. I look forward to seeing your tutes and I susbscribed!